What did you find out about migraines that you would like other people to know too? Show your support by Sharing the Blog!
Hello, my name is Georgetta and I’ve been dealing with migraines almost all my life. I’m 36, going on 37. My longest migraine lasted 14 days and that landed me in the hospital for about a week. My doctor and I just found out what is causing my migraines – there is a pressure on my brain.
I suggest you ask your doctor about this book that my doctor gave me. It is called LIFE WITH MIGRAINES: 50 FACTS & MORE. Research it, there are a lot of good facts in it. Here is a quote from the book, “What are the typical symptoms of a migraine? Many people who suffer from migraines recognize the intense pain and disabling sensitivity to light, sound, or touch with a migraine attack. Additionally, many sufferers also experience symptoms that can occur before and after a migraine itself.
Read more: The Way Magnesium Helped Me With Migraines
Common signs of a migraine are:
1) Mood changes 1 to 2 days before the start of a migraine, such as excitable ordepressive behavior and irritability, and frequent yawning.
2) Unusual craving for certain foods.
3) Sensory changes, called an aura, such as seeing flickering lights, partial vision loss, or tingling in the limbs.
4) Nausea or vomiting.
5) Pulsating pain on one side of the head.
6) Intense, debilitating headache.
7) Fatigue and confusion after the attack.”
THIS IS JUST A SMALL PART OF THE BOOK, ASK YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT IT OR GOOGLE IT. LOTS OF USEFUL INFORMATION WILL HELP YOU DEAL WITH MIGRAINES.