1. Joint Pain. I hate not being able to use certain joints of mine like I did in the past. This usually hits a peak later in the day after being in use. So toward the end of the day, it’s hard to get anything done.
2. The creaking sound. Sometimes there is nothing worse than being reminded I have arthritis like the noise my joints make. I can be happy and then I hear that noise and instantly am reminded.
3. Intermittent problems. Have you ever been doing something and then Bam you feel the full effects of arthritis? Yeah, it definitely can suck. You have to stop what you are doing and do something else.
4. Low Energy. Not feeling like doing anything can be tiring (pun intended).
5. Knee pain. Probably one of the hardest symptoms if you have it as it means getting around gets a lot harder to do. Either you do it slowly, have a cane, or some other form of assistance device.